2013 American Boating Congress
5/8/2013 to 5/9/2013
May 8-9, 2013
The Liaison Capitol Hill
415 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
YOUR INDUSTRY needs you in Washington D.C.
The American Boating Congress is a comprehensive legislative
conference that brings together recreational boating industry leaders to discuss public policy and present a unified front on issues that
impact marine businesses.The American Boating Congress is the one time during the year when all segments of the recreational boating community come together to learn about and discuss legislative issues impacting our industry and to take our common concerns to Capitol Hill. It is critical that we unite forces and let members of Congress understand what recreational boating means to their constituents. The American Boating Congress is when we do this. In addition to the opportunity to meet with your legislators, the American Boating Congress will also provide you the opportunity to:
- Learn ways to grow your business in the current economy.
- Discover how current state and federal regulatory issues affect your operations
- Learn the status of key federal legislation concerning the marine industry
- Hear updates from experts about how pending legislation and regulation can impact your bottom line
- Get first-hand knowledge from state and federal regulators, key
congressional staff and industry experts as to trends that impact the
- Network with fellow industry leaders
You'll never have a better opportunity to personally influence legislation and protect your business interests.
In preparation for visits with your legislator and their staff, we will provide you access to download
the pre-conference issues briefing and policy briefs on our industry's
most pressing issues. We'll update you via the MRAA Washington Watch newsletter (sign up for it to the left if you are interested) as more information becomes available.
Learn more about the American Boating Congress:
« Go to Upcoming Event List