MDCE Video channel
World-Renowned Sales & Leadership Expert, Jeffrey Gitomer to Speak at MDCE 2013! Check out the MDCE Video Channel to hear from Jeffrey Gitomer and other speakers:
2013 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo (MDCE) November 17-20, 2013
The 2013 MDCE Brochure is now available
in PDF or Digital Formats
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
|2013 MDCE Host Hotel|
Rosen Plaza Hotel
9700 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Get all the details below when you're ready, but find out the real value of MDCE here!
EXHIBIT: For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities, please contact Amy Collins by email or phone: 763-383-4423.
See who's exhibiting: To see a list of sponsors and exhibitors, click here.
Check out the MDCE Exhibitor and Support Team Information Center.
- Feel free to use resources within this information center to promote your support of the program and to encourage your dealers to attend the MDCE. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
|What is the MDCE: The Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is an educational event focused on helping marine dealers and marina operators strengthen their businesses. The MDCE features more than 20 educational sessions, in addition to a few workshops, that cover a broad range of timely issues and topics. These topics focus in on how to drive more sales, how to make your service department more profitable, how to create stronger marketing programs to attract more customers to your business, and general management topics outline how you can better manage your business. Gather with the industry’s leading dealers and experts and explore the latest trends with marine manufacturers and service providers. |
What will be covered: The Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is an all-encompassing dealer educational events. From insightful sessions in one of our three educational tracks to in-depth workshops and keynotes, the MDCE line-up features world-class speakers covering topics that matter to you most. Improve your marketing efforts and increase your sales through the our most popular track: Sales & Marketing. Learn how to better manage your overall business through the track that is designed specifically for dealer principals: Powering Profits. And tackle the issues and opportunities you face in one of the most crucial departments in your business through our Service Department Track.
Who should attend: If you're serious about making a living in the marine retail business, or if your business depends on the success of today's marine retailers, you need to make plans to attend the 2013 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo. Members of the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas bring, on average, three people to attend the MDCE, to help them cover the multiple tracks and educational topics, as well as to ensure they cover the entire MDCE Expo Hall. Those employees include the principals, general managers, sales managers and sales team members, service managers and service writers, parts managers, business managers, F&I managers, and more. The MDCE offers you opportunities to bolster every area of your business, and to take advantage of all it has to offer, ensure you bring all employees that affect the management success of your business.
Press Pass Policy: Find the press pass policy HERE
News, Reviews & Blogs
News & Notes about the 2013 MDCE: • MDCE Boat Show Workshop to share keys to closing more sales, July 19, 2013
• Yamaha Marine Service Group named MDCE Service Track Sponsor, July 16, 2013
• MDCE Launches VIP Event Planning Kit, July 15, 2013
• Lighthouse Media Solutions named Official Marketing Partner of the MDCE, July 2, 2013
• Event brochure now available, June 26, 2013
• MDCE to Kick Off With Pool-Side Fiesta, June 26, 2013
• Marketing, branding expert David Avrin named MDCE speaker, June 12, 2013
• Thought leader, John Spence named MDCE speaker, June 7, 2013
• Jeffrey Gitomer Video: "I'll help YOU amplify YOUR advantage," May 29, 2013
• Noted author, leadership expert Jeffrey Gitomer named MDCE keynote, May 28, 2013
• MDCE favorite, Sam Dantzler, to return for 2013, May 15, 2013
• MDCE introduces pre-conference workshops, May 1, 2013
• MDCE sets April registration record, May 1, 2013
• More than 120 already registered for MDCE, April 24, 2013
• MDCE educational content ascending to new level, April 22, 2013
• April promo drives early MDCE registration, April 18, 2013
• MDCE Registration Open with April Promo!, April 1, 2013
• MDCE 2013 issues call for presentations, Feb. 28, 2013
• Take the MDCE Survey: Help make MDCE 2013 the best yet!; Feb. 25, 2013
• MDCE dates set for Nov. 17-20; Feb. 25, 2013
Reviews of the 2012 MDCE:• Read and watch what Boating Industry had to say about the MDCE!
• Read and watch what STO had to say about the MDCE!
• Watch and listen to dealers talk about the MDCE, August 13, 2012
• 15 REAL Reason to attend MDCE, August 3, 2012
• 2012 MDCE Brochure Now Available! June 1, 2012
• Hear what dealers have to say about MDCE!, May 15, 2012
• What is the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo Video, January 11, 2012
MDCE Blog Posts:
• Simplifying the MDCE Experience
• How to Optimize Your Social Media Posts for Better Engagement
• More bang for your buck at MDCE
• Menu Selling INcreases Dealership Profit while Being Compliant
• [Gitomer Article] What is the value? Where is the value? Who perceives the value?
• Gitomer @ MDCE