World-Renowned Sales & Leadership Expert, Jeffrey Gitomer to Speak at MDCE 2013!
Hear what you'll learn at his presentation in this video:
2013 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo (MDCE)
November 17-20, 2013
- NEW: $75 discount per registrant for all MRAA Members & staff
(Not an MRAA Member? Join Now!)
- Unlimited access to the session-packed conference
- More than 20 educational sessions
- Unlimited access to the MDCE Expo Hall, with more than 100,000 square feet of exhibitor space
- More than 11 hours of dedicated networking time
- Three MDCE Networking Receptions (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday)
- Two MDCE Luncheons (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Two MDCE Continental Breakfasts (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 2 days of Marine Industry Certified Dealer education credits
- More ideas and strategies than you'll find anywhere else
- More profit-building opportunities than any other dealer event!
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
2013 MDCE Host Hotel
Rosen Plaza Hotel
9700 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Get all the details below when you're ready, but find out the real value of MDCE here!
EXHIBIT: For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities, please contact Amy Collins by email or phone: 763-383-4423.
See who's exhibiting: To see a list of sponsors and exhibitors, click here.
Check out the MDCE Exhibitor and Support Team Information Center.
- Feel free
to use resources within this information center to promote your support of the program
and to encourage your dealers to attend the MDCE. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
What is the MDCE:
The Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is an educational event focused
on helping marine dealers and marina operators strengthen their
businesses. The MDCE features more than 20 educational sessions, in
addition to a few workshops, that cover a broad range of timely issues
and topics. These topics focus in on how to drive more sales, how to
make your service department more profitable, how to create stronger
marketing programs to attract more customers to your business, and
general management topics outline how you can better manage your
business. Gather with the industry’s leading dealers and experts and
explore the latest trends with marine manufacturers and service
What will be covered:
The Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is an all-encompassing dealer
educational events. From insightful sessions in one of our three
educational tracks to in-depth workshops and keynotes, the MDCE line-up
features world-class speakers covering topics that matter to you most.
Improve your marketing efforts and increase your sales through the our
most popular track: Sales & Marketing. Learn how to better manage
your overall business through the track that is designed specifically
for dealer principals: Powering Profits. And tackle the issues and
opportunities you face in one of the most crucial departments in your
business through our Service Department Track.
Who should attend: If
you're serious about making a living in the marine retail business, or
if your business depends on the success of today's marine retailers, you
need to make plans to attend the 2013 Marine Dealer Conference &
Expo. Members of the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas bring,
on average, three people to attend the MDCE, to help them cover the
multiple tracks and educational topics, as well as to ensure they cover
the entire MDCE Expo Hall. Those employees include the principals,
general managers, sales managers and sales team members, service
managers and service writers, parts managers, business managers, F&I
managers, and more. The MDCE offers you opportunities to bolster every
area of your business, and to take advantage of all it has to offer,
ensure you bring all employees that affect the management success of
News & Reviews
News & Notes about the 2013 MDCE:• Marketing, branding expert David Avrin named MDCE speaker, June 12, 2013
• Thought leader, John Spence named MDCE speaker, June 7, 2013
• Jeffrey Gitomer Video: "I'll help YOU amplify YOUR advantage," May 29, 2013
• Noted author, leadership expert Jeffrey Gitomer named MDCE keynote, May 28, 2013
• MDCE favorite, Sam Dantzler, to return for 2013, May 15, 2013
• MDCE introduces pre-conference workshops, May 1, 2013
• MDCE sets April registration record, May 1, 2013
• More than 120 already registered for MDCE, April 24, 2013
• MDCE educational content ascending to new level, April 22, 2013
• April promo drives early MDCE registration, April 18, 2013
• MDCE Registration Open with April Promo!, April 1, 2013
• MDCE 2013 issues call for presentations, Feb. 28, 2013
• Take the MDCE Survey: Help make MDCE 2013 the best yet!; Feb. 25, 2013
• MDCE dates set for Nov. 17-20; Feb. 25, 2013
Reviews of the 2012 MDCE:• Read and watch what Boating Industry had to say about the MDCE!
• Read and watch what STO had to say about the MDCE!
• Watch and listen to dealers talk about the MDCE, August 13, 2012
• 15 REAL Reason to attend MDCE, August 3, 2012
• 2012 MDCE Brochure Now Available! June 1, 2012
• Hear what dealers have to say about MDCE!, May 15, 2012
• What is the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo Video, January 11, 2012