Educational Benefits for Retail Members:
- Management Groups. Spader Business Management, for more than 20 years, has been the official 20 Group Moderator of the MRAA. Take your financial and business performance to the next level by joining one of these groups of non-competitive dealers who help one another succeed in every facet of their business.
- Digital Marketing Master Series. The MRAA has teamed up with ARI to offer MRAA members an exclusive series of complimentary, educational webinars designed to deliver MRAA a clear ROI for their digital marketing efforts and de-mystify today’s technology tools to help you sell more boats.
- Pulse Reports.
These monthly reports offer MRAA members an in-depth view of key
indicators driving the marine industry. The monthly data generated by
boat and engine dealers across North America will provide a window into
the health of the marine retail industry, allowing us to identify and
assess important trends.
- Resource Center.
This online portal is an excellent place to soak up information on a
variety of topics, ranging from financial management advice, to sales
and marketing suggestions. Access to the Resource Center is included in
MRAA membership dues and can easily be managed from your computer,
tablet, or smartphone. The Resource Center is valued at more than $3,000
in annual savings.
- Interactive Virtual Training System.
The MRAA has teamed up with Jeffery Gitomer to bring our members the
Virtual Training Center. With more than 300 modules, 29 webinars, and a
new "Power Lession” every week, this benefit allows your team to train
wherever, whenever. Gitomer’s lessons are based on real-life scenarios,
which allow them to be put to use immediately.
- Interactive Virtual Training System. Boasting 297 modules, 29 in-depth webinars, 5 introductory modules, 4 bonus modules and a new Power Lesson uploaded every week, the MRAA Interactive Virtual Training System is an online training portal that Gitomer and the MRAA are making available to MRAA members at the click of a button.
- Annual Conference. According to a recent survey, the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is the benefit most highly valued by MRAA's members. Those members who register for the annual event save $75 off of the regular rate (per employee) to attend this event. Join 1,000 of your industry colleagues and get a first-class education at this year's MDCE!
- Scholarships. The MRAA offers three educational scholarship opportunities for MRAA members to attend either the American Boat & Yacht Council training and certification courses; Spader Business Management's Total Management Workshop; or technical training through MRAA's technical scholarship.
- Bearings Newsletter. Keep up to speed on all of the happenings around North America concerning marine retailers, marine trades associations, MRAA news, member news and much more.