Educational Benefits for Retail Members:
- Digital Marketing Master Series. The MRAA has teamed up with ARI to offer MRAA members an exclusive series of complimentary, educational webinars in 2014 designed to deliver MRAA a clear ROI for their digital marketing efforts and de-mystify today’s technology tools to help you sell more boats. Attend all eight in the series and earn your MRAA/ARI Marketing Masters Certificate. Ready to get started?
- Pulse Reports. These monthly reports offer MRAA members an in-depth view of key indicators driving the marine industry. The monthly data generated by boat and engine dealers across North America will provide a window into the health of the marine retail industry, allowing us to identify and assess important trends.
- Resource Center. This online portal is an excellent place to soak up information on a variety of topics, ranging from financial management advice, to sales and marketing suggestions. Access to the Resource Center is included in MRAA membership dues and can easily be managed from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. The Resource Center is valued at more than $3,000 in annual savings.
- Interactive Virtual Training System. The MRAA has teamed up with Jeffery Gitomer to bring our members the Virtual Training Center. With more than 300 modules, 29 webinars, and a new "Power Lession” every week, this benefit allows your team to train wherever, whenever. Gitomer’s lessons are based on real-life scenarios, which allow them to be put to use immediately.
- Annual Conference. According to a recent survey, the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is the benefit most highly valued by MRAA's members. Those members who register for the annual event save $75 off of the regular rate (per employee) to attend this event. Join 1,000 of your industry colleagues and get a first-class education at this year's MDCE!
- Regional Conferences. In partnership with Dominion Marine Media, the MRAA is delivering high-quality content in a series of one-day educational events called the Norman-Spencer Marine Marine Retail University, to be held regionally around the country. Dominion Marine Media is supplementing the cost for MRAA members to attend these events.
- Scholarships. The MRAA offers three educational scholarship opportunities for MRAA members to attend either the American Boat & Yacht Council training and certification courses; Spader Business Management's Total Management Workshop; or technical training through MRAA's technical scholarship.
- Bearings Newsletter. Keep up to speed on all of the happenings around North America concerning marine retailers, marine trades associations, MRAA news, member news and much more.