Cost-Savings Benefits for Retail Members:
- Freight & Shipping Discounts. Save up to 29 percent on select Fed Ex services and up to 64 percent on less-than-truckload freight. The average MRAA member who uses this service, through PartnerShip®, saves $304 annually, a total that is more than the cost of MRAA membership. Canadian Retail Members can take advantage of this benefit as long as the business with the billing address is located within the United States.
- Business Insurance. The professionals at MRAA's partner Norman-Spencer Marine specifically tailor coverage to meet the needs of dealers at the lowest possible price. They save boat dealers like yourself money every day; in fact, one dealer save more than $35,000 on his workman's comp policy alone.
- Chrysler Discounts. MRAA members are now eligible to participate in the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program, yielding significant discounts on nearly all cars, vans or trucks — be they personal or work vehicles — in the Chrysler family of brands. Participation in the Chrysler program, which is only available to MRAA members in the United States, entitles dealership employees, subsidiary employees, business retirees and employee family members to save thousands of dollars on their next Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or FIAT purchase.
- Warranty Processing. As a joint initiative between MarineLab and the MRAA, MarineLab Warranty Processing has been launched to meet the growing needs of marine retailers who are looking for a more profitable way to process warranty reimbursements from manufacturers. This service is being offered exclusively to MRAA members.
- Legal Services. For when legal needs appear, the MRAA has arranged an agreement with Bellavia Blatt & Crossett, whose legal advisors are on standby to provide marine dealers like you with advice on subjects such as dealer agreements, real estate and lease agreements, employment practices, consumer complaints and more.
- Market Penetration Reports. Data and information from these incredibly detailed reports will provide you the information to forecast your buying needs and sales expectations and to write a business plan that will help you dominate your market. MRAA members get a steep discount, saving $300 off of the
- Customer Satisfaction Tools. Any dealership that is serious about profitability and growth knows that a focus on the voice of the customer is critical to success. Through a revamped program with long-time partner Customer Service Intelligence, the MRAA Rewards program bundles, at a 40-percent discount, the essential tools you'll need to find that success.
- Marketing Solutions. To gain the exposure you need to make an impact on your market, you need end-to-end marketing solutions. You can take it from us that Lighthouse Media Solutions can deliver you results through their marketing expertise: print, online, social, video and much, much more.
- Annual Conference. According to a recent survey, the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo is the benefit most highly valued by MRAA's members. Those members who register for the annual event save $75 off of the regular rate (per employee) to attend this event. Join 1,000 of your industry colleagues and get a first-class education at this year's MDCE!
- Scholarships. The MRAA offers three educational scholarship opportunities for MRAA members to attend either the American Boat & Yacht Council training and certification courses; Spader Business Management's Total Management Workshop; or technical training through MRAA's technical scholarship.
- Bearings Newsletter. Keep up to speed on all of the happenings around North America concerning marine retailers, marine trades associations, MRAA news, member news, and much more.
- Resource Center. This online portal is an excellent place to soak up information on a variety of topics, ranging from financial management advice, to sales and marketing suggestions. Access to the Resource Center is included in MRAA membership dues and can easily be managed from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. The Resource Center is valued at more than $3,000 in annual savings.
- Virtual Training Center. The MRAA has teamed up with Jeffery Gitomer to bring our members the Virtual Training Center. With more than 300 modules, 29 webinars, and a new "Power Lesson" every week, this benefits allows your team to train wherever, whenever. Gitomer's lessons are based on real-life scenarios, which allow them to be put to use immediately.
- Pulse Reports. These monthly reports offer MRAA members an in-depth view of key indicators driving the marine industry. The monthly data generated by boat and engine dealers across North America will provide a window into the health of the marine retail industry, allowing us to identify and assess important trends.
- Webinars. The MRAA has teamed up with ARI to offer MRAA members an exclusive series of complimentary, educational designed to de-mystify today's technology tools and to help you sell more boats. Attend all eight in the series and earn your MRAA/ARI Marketing Masters Certificate.
- Digital Showroom Manager. MRAA members are now entitled to discounts on both initial brand setup and model year and monthly update fees for Marine Dealer Technologies’ Digital Showroom Manager, an interactive, cloud-based tool accessible via the internet that dealerships can use to configure custom retail quotes, control margins, complete sales and customer financing agreements and monitor inventory in a simple, timely and professional manner, all while never leaving the customer’s side. The Digital Showroom Manager assists dealers by simplifying their margin control and inventory management process, both of which increase profits and boost the dealership’s bottom line.
- Marine Industry Certified Dealer Discounts. For dealers interested in delivering an outstanding consumer experience and improving retail performance in the marine industry, certification is a must. MRAA members interested in certifying their business can take advantage of discounts for all levels of certification and recertification.