26 Dealerships Achieved Marine Industry Certification Status in 2019
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Posted by: Mickaela Hilleren
The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas is pleased to announce that 26 dealership locations achieved the Marine Industry Certified Dealership status in 2019.
The Marine Industry Dealer Certification Programs provides marine retailers with a customizable blueprint to help establish efficient and effective processes. The program offers tools to engage your employees in a business’ success and create a world-class retail experience that leads to higher levels of customer loyalty.
“Congratulations to the 26 dealerships who completed the MICD program in 2019,” said Liz Keener, MRAA Certification Manager. “The participating dealerships were committed to improving their relationships with their customers, bettering their workplace culture and securing the success of their day-to-day dealership operations.”
Dealership locations that achieved Certification status in 2019 include:
These dealers analyzed 15 different areas of their businesses and improved upon them as necessary, relying on best practices and templates built over the 15 years that the Certification program has existed.
- Action WaterSports Colorado, Commerce City, Colo.
- Action WaterSports Arizona, Mesa, Ariz.
- Alpin Haus, Amsterdam, N.Y.
- Aquaknox Marine, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Buxton Marine Sales, Lewisville, Texas
- Emerald Coast Marine, Niceville, Fla.
- Fred's Marine, Layton, Utah
- Idaho Water Sports, Burley, Idaho
- Lake Cumberland Marine, Somerset, Ky.
- Lakeview Marine, Webster, Mass.
- Norris Marine, Norman, Okla.
- Silver Spray Sports, Fenton, Mich.
- Taylor Marine Center, Milford, Del.
- The Boat House, Cape Coral, Fla.
- The Boat House, Chicago, Ill.
- The Boat House, Nashotah, Wis.
- The Boat House, Lake Geneva, Wis.
- The Boat House, Elkhorn, Wis.
- The Boat House, Naples, Fla.
- Tommy's, Golden, Colo.
- Tommy's, Waterford, Mich.
- Tommy's, Clermont, Fla.
- Tommy's, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Tommy's, Walloon Lake, Mich.
- White Lake Marine, Elizabethtown, N.C.
- Willey's Marine, McGregor, Minn.
In order to maintain their Certification status going forward, Certified Dealers must complete and pass an annual Continuous Certification curriculum. This year-long education program teaches marine professionals how to improve upon their already premier operations. Continuous Certification delivers relevant, timely, high-impact, in-depth education customized exclusively for those who have been through the initial MICD program.
Enrollment for the 2020 Continuous Certification Program is now open for Marine Industry Certified Dealers. For more information on Continuous Certification or the MICD programs, contact MRAA Certification Manager, Liz Keener at email@example.com.
About the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas
At the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas, we believe that for the marine industry to thrive, the retail organizations that interact with the boaters in their community must thrive. With that in mind, MRAA works to create a strong and healthy boating industry by uniting those retailers, providing them with opportunities for improvement and growth, and representing them with a powerful voice. For more information, visit contact us at 763-315-8043.