Upgrades Made to Discover Boating Lead System
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Posted by: Lindsey Johnson
The Discover Boating Lead System introduced some new upgrades last
Thursday, June 19.The system enhancements are designed
to make the process of retrieving leads even simpler, including automating
their delivery directly to your e-mail inbox.
As a Marine Industry Certified Dealership, it’s important that you
take full advantage of your access to the DBLS. Every lead is a potential sale
waiting to be made!
Recent DBLS upgrades include:
• Simplified criteria for Auto Retrieval Rules and User Settings
• Lead retrieval and management per brand
• User notification e-mails on number of leads waiting to be retrieved
• Enhanced e-mail features for communication with leads
• Instructional text pop-outs
The instructional webinar highlighting the DBLS enhancements and
suggested best practices for nurturing leads is archived online. The recorded
session is available for download on GrowBoating.org in the "Tools You Can Use”
If you are unable to access your GrowBoating.org account to retrieve leads
from the Discover Boating Lead System, please contact Grow Boating manager
Freya Olsen at email@example.com.