This page includes insights into the Government Support options that are available to you, your employees and your business during the COVID-19 crisis. We also have pages on:
COVID-19 Resources: Blogs, publications, articles and other media with advice and insights on how you can respond.
MRAA Ask The Expert Webinars: Links to our regular webinars as well as free courses you can access.
Industry Support: Insight into supplier support for dealers throughout the industry.
Blogs & Best Practices: Insights into how dealers are navigating today's market place.
NAVIGATING THE FEDERAL STIMULUS
RESOURCES FROM JUNE 2 "U.S. COVID MANDATES" WEBINAR
Paycheck Protection Program FAQ
10 Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus from OSHA
OSHA Form 300
Standard for Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illness from OSHA
Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 from OSHA
RESOURCES FROM APRIL 14 "LEGAL INSIGHTS" WEBINAR
NATIONAL RESOURCES – U.S.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): Coronavirus and COVID-19
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Downloadable and printable digital publication with table of contents that includes:
- About COVID-19
- How a COVID-19 Outbreak Could Affect Workplaces
- 6 Steps All Employers Can Take to Reduce Workers’ Risk of Exposure
- Classifying Worker Exposure
- Jobs Classified at Lower Exposure Risk: What to Do to Protect Workers
- Jobs Classified at Medium Exposure Risk: What to Do to Protect Workers
U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus: 8 Things Your Small Business Needs to Do
- Resources for employers regarding the coronavirus, including answers to questions regarding employee leave, policies and practices, communicable disease policies, and emergency remote-work plans. NOTE: Some of these resources are free, some require membership.
Outdoor Industry Association: State & Federal Policy Updates
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce offers a coronavirus toolkit with a compilation of the CDC’s recommendations for businesses and workers across the country.
STATE RESOURCES – U.S.
Note: Many states have been issuing special guidance, regulations and resources for employers. Among your best state resources is your state or local marine trade association. However, below are some additional links to information from state agencies and officials.
NATIONAL RESOURCES – CANADA
PROVINCIAL RESOURCES – CANADA
Note: Many provinces have been issuing special guidance, regulations and resources for employers. Among your best provincial resources is your local or regional marine trade association. However, below are some additional links to information from provincial agencies and officials.
A NOTE FROM MRAA
The MRAA team is committed to ensuring that dealers have the tools they need to emerge from today’s market conditions stronger than ever. Our pledge during these economic challenges is to double-down on education, resources and advocacy on behalf of dealers and their supplier partners. MRAA Membership starts at just $395 — an all-access pass to our online educational course catalog (Silver Membership) is only $995 — and your membership dues fuel the MRAA’s ability to create the myriad resources you find here and throughout MRAA.com. Monthly payment plans are available. Access the above resources at no cost and please support MRAA today.