This page includes content in the form of blogs and best practices for you to tap into to learn how you can respond to the uncertainty that today's market brings. We also have pages on:
Government Support: Insights on and links to stimulus packages and state/province programs.
MRAA Ask The Expert Webinars: Links to our regular webinars as well as free courses you can access
Industry Support: Insights into what MRAA Partners are doing to support our dealers.
Resources: Resources and tools to help dealers navigate today's issues.
MRAA Blogs. Find all blogs here. OR, click on individual blog topics below:
- This Time, It's Different, a look at non-current inventory levels
- Boating Offers 'Bright Spot' in Midst of Social Distancing, a guest blog by Courtney Chalmers, Boats Group
- Answers to More of Your PPP Questions
- Podcast featuring MRAA President Matt Gruhn. Frictionless Marine with Todd Wilkins
- Help MRAA Support Our Industry
- A Closer Look at March New Boat Registrations
- Michigan Closure Causes Mass Layoffs; Elsewhere, PPP Loans Save Dealership Personnel
- "Way More Interest" in Boats, Dealers Report
- Dealers Need More Relief
- 4 Courses Dealers are Watching Right Now; An 4 More They Should Watch Next
- 5 Critical Issues Dealers Face Today
- Re-Start With Your Why
- Can Your SBA Loan be Used for Floor Plan Expenses?
- 4 Ways to Help Your Community in this Time of Need
- Horseshoes, Hand Grenades and ... Compliance? guest blog by Myril Shaw, Dealer Profit Services
- Dealer Loan Applicants in Holding Pattern
- The Training Path, guest blog by Patrick Green, Tobler Marina
- Sharpen Your Team's Phone Skills Today
- Moving Beyond 'The Way We’ve Always Done It'
- Dealers on a 'giant, ticking clock,' amid shutdown
- The Impact of COVID-19 Crisis on Anticipated Boating Activity, guest blog by Jerry Mona, Left Brain Marketing
- The New World of Dealership Risk, guest blog by Craic LeBlanc, Allen Harbor Marine Service
- The Frontline Dilemma for Boat Dealers
- 6 Steps to Making Video Sales
- How are you doing? Really?
- Dramatic Increase in Temporarily Closed Dealerships
- Take Control of Your Future
- Now's the Time to Communicate With Your Customers Via Video
- Time to Reduce Your Repair Cycle Time
- Now Is the Time to Promote Boating as a Getaway
- What Kind of Message Should I be Sharing During This Pandemic?
- Concentrating on What You Can Control: Managing Your Own Time
- How to Market During the Coronavirus Pandemic Recap
- How to Adjust Your Service Business Webinar Recap
- How to Sell in Today’s Environment Webinar Recap
- Supercharge Your Customer Experience, with all customers, all of the time
- Intrapreneurship: Now is the Time for Innovation
- It’s Time to Text Your Customers, but You Have to Do It Right
- Responding to the Coronavirus: A Place to Start
A NOTE FROM MRAA
The MRAA team is committed to ensuring that dealers have the tools they need to emerge from today’s market conditions stronger than ever. Our pledge during these economic challenges is to double-down on education, resources and advocacy on behalf of dealers and their supplier partners. MRAA Membership starts at just $395 — an all-access pass to our online educational course catalog (Silver Membership) is only $995 — and your membership dues fuel the MRAA’s ability to create the myriad resources you find here and throughout MRAA.com. Monthly payment plans are available. Access the above resources at no cost and please support MRAA today.